Rose Beauty Tea - La Vie en Rose
Organic Rose tea can benefit your body in any number of ways; it is great for the skin, can help you relax and being free of calories can even contribute towards your weight loss plan.
Fragrant, packed with vitamin C and antioxidants making it the ideal drink when your body needs a boost. Containing nutrients which work to enhance how skin looks and feels by protecting cells against oxidative stress. Beauty Tea provides protection and replenishment to your skin from within.
*USDA NOP certified 100% organic
- Place an order for £20.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
Fragrant, packed with vitamin C and antioxidants making it the ideal drink when your body needs a boost.
La Vie en Rose tea can benefit your body in any number of ways; it is great for the skin, can help you relax and being free of calories can even contribute towards weight loss plans.
Rose tea is a delicious caffeine-free beverage that you can drink instead of your regular caffeinated drinks.
Offers excellent health effects, is known to help boost and improve immune system also improving respiratory health.
- Full of antioxidant polyphenols that help protect the heart and studies show they may even help protect against cancer.
- Especially helpful for women’s health. Studies have demonstrated rose tea can alleviate many symptoms of menstruation.
- Excellent diuretic effects that can help treat urinary tract infections and flush the system.
- It may help you shed some unwanted weight in the long-term.
- Very easy and quick to make!
Add 1 teaspoon (1g) to 200 ml boiling water and infuse for 10 minutes. Consumption may be hot or chilled at any time of the day. For optimal anti-stress effects, add 5 - 10 drops of La Vie en Rose drops.
Packaging: 50 servings loose tea
Organic ingredients: Rosa Damascena flowers*, Rosa Canina fruit*, Rosa Damascena oil*
*USDA NOP certified 100% organic
Why choose Ecomaat products?
- Are based on fragrances derived from organically cultivated plants from our farms, in total harmony with their natural dynamics, without artificial fertilisers, herbicides, pesticides and state authorised harvesting of wild grown plants collected from protected naturally pure areas.
- Aromas and oils are extracted in concentrated forms using traditional Bulgarian and “green” environmentally friendly state-of-the-art-technologies - CO2 extraction.
- Natural fragrances are not only pleasant to experience, but are active cosmetic substances in their own right. Their molecules naturally impact skin, both on the surface and into its deepest layers, stimulating it to independently produce necessary substances, renew itself and improve its protective properties.
- Ingredients - rejuvenating extracts and essential oils from Bulgarian medicinal plants, nourishing plant oils and waxes, are completely natural compounds.
- Production is strictly controlled incorporating a number of methods, allowing Ecomaat to formulate stable and active blends. Whilst in the course of storage it is possible that their uniformity may be reduced, this will have absolutely no impact on their effectiveness.
- “From field to final product” closed cycle producer of cosmetics and nutritional supplements. Ecomaat guarantee the quality of their active substances: essential oils, floral waters and unique Co2 extracts. All risk from cultivation through to bottling is eliminated including counterfeiting, manipulation or adulteration.
- All our products and production facilities - including the techniques we employ fully support the health of the soil, plants, animals and man as a unified community with view to a responsible, ethical and sustainable legacy.
- All packaging and bottles we utilise are 100% recyclable, incorporate ultra violet glass with graded strengths of protection reflecting the varying sensitivity of these valuable and potent extracts | essential oils.
- All our products carry production date and use by date
- We operate with fully traceable source of organic ingredients.
- Certified organic (Bio) by Lacon | USDA NOP | EU BIO-05 guaranteeing they only contain natural and pure ingredients.
Standard Delivery is the delivery method by which we ship goods, costs indicated are as set by Royal Mail.
Delivery estimated from 2+ working days depending on location.
We reserve the right to utilise reputable alternative delivery firms who comply with the same criteria.
Should you wish, goods can be sent by Guaranteed Delivery: Additional charges are per Royal Mail rates by weight.
For Guaranteed Delivery (next working day) your order must be received and processed by 2pm on a working day. Orders received beyond this time will be dispatched at the earliest opportunity, most likely the next working day. It is advisable to note that Guaranteed Delivery must be signed for on delivery, so please ensure there will be someone available to receive and sign for the package.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose from the shipping options for your purchase. The total shipping & handling charges will be calculated during checkout.
Orders are shipped on business days only and during office hours (subject to the above); Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays