Bulgarian Rose oil (Rose otto) certified 100% organic
Organic pure Bulgarian Rose damascena / damask rose oil with over 350 carefully monitored chemical components found in each and every drop.
Rose otto (attar of rose / attar of roses) is renowned for its beneficial impact on the nervous system – normalising the psycho-physiological functions of the human body helping with relaxation and soothing, relieving of fatigue, dissolving stress conditions, normalizing brain hemodynamics, improving self-esteem.
Completely pure and non-toxic, and has a specific balancing effect on a women’s hormonal background.
Since 2014 "Bulgarian rose oil" is a european "PGI" trademark, Bulgarian rose oil sets itself apart from rose essential oils produced in the rest of the world. Only essential oil extracted from roses cultivated within the Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) areas registered in the EU are permitted to be called Bulgarian rose oil.
Trade volumes available on request 1KG+
- Place an order for £20.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
The unmistakable fragrance of our organic Rose otto (attar of rose / attar of roses) brings the sensation of luxury and the oil itself heals, restores, rejuvenates and hydrates the skin in a delicate, gentle yet truely effective way.
100% pure Rose damascena oil eliminates apperance of rough tissue from skin including acne and scars. It is completely pure and non-toxic, with a specific balancing effect on women's hormonal background.
Rose oil has a frquency of 320MHz please see the comparison below to some of our other essential oils
- Rose (Rosa damascene).......................320 MHz
- Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia).........118 MHz
- Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita).....105 MHz
- Juniper (Juniperus communis).................98 MHz
- Peppermint (Mentha peperita).................78 MHz
Rose damask otto has a beneficial impact on the nervous system and body:
- Normalises the psycho-physiological functions of the human organism
- Relieves fatigue
- Dissolves impact of stressfull conditions
- Normalises brain hemodynamics
- Improves self-esteem
Packaging: 1 ml vial of pure Rose damascena otto (attar of rose / attar roses) with certificate of authenticity in a hand carved walnut presentation box.
Organic ingredient: 100% pure Rose damascena oil
"Bulgarian rose oil" is a european trademark, Bulgarian rose oil sets itself apart from rose essential oils produced in the rest of the world. Only essential oil extracted from roses cultivated within the Protected Geographical Indication areas registered in the EU are permitted to be called Bulgarian Rose Oil.
Trade volumes available on request 1KG+
Here are our recommendations when purchasing Trade volume Rose oil / Rose otto and some ways to distinguish the original from imitation:
2. The genuine Rose oil, 100% natural, appears as a pale yellow to yellow coloured liquid.
3. True Rose oil "freezes" at room tempersture - below 22 degrees Celsius (app. 295 kelvin or app. 71 deg. Fahrenheit) beautiful crystals appear and it changes the state from liquid to a jelly like mass. To liquefy, it simply warm it between the palms or if it is in bulk quantity, liquefaction should be done very gently by water-bath.
4. Like most valuable essential oils, Rose oil should be kept in non transparent glass bottles.
5. If there is any doubt about the quality or the authenticity of the rose oil we recommend that you consult a trained professional for advice.
Standard Delivery is the delivery method by which we ship goods, costs indicated are as set by Royal Mail.
Delivery estimated from 2+ working days depending on location.
We reserve the right to utilise reputable alternative delivery firms who comply with the same criteria.
Should you wish, goods can be sent by Guaranteed Delivery: Additional charges are per Royal Mail rates by weight.
For Guaranteed Delivery (next working day) your order must be received and processed by 2pm on a working day. Orders received beyond this time will be dispatched at the earliest opportunity, most likely the next working day. It is advisable to note that Guaranteed Delivery must be signed for on delivery, so please ensure there will be someone available to receive and sign for the package.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose from the shipping options for your purchase. The total shipping & handling charges will be calculated during checkout.
Orders are shipped on business days only and during office hours (subject to the above); Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays
Why choose Ecomaat products?
- Are based on fragrances derived from organically cultivated plants from our farms, in total harmony with their natural dynamics, without artificial fertilisers, herbicides, pesticides and state authorised harvesting of wild grown plants collected from protected naturally pure areas.
- Aromas and oils are extracted in concentrated forms using traditional Bulgarian and “green” environmentally friendly state-of-the-art-technologies - CO2 extraction.
- Natural fragrances are not only pleasant to experience, but are active cosmetic substances in their own right. Their molecules naturally impact skin, both on the surface and into its deepest layers, stimulating it to independently produce necessary substances, renew itself and improve its protective properties.
- Ingredients - rejuvenating extracts and essential oils from Bulgarian medicinal plants, nourishing plant oils and waxes, are completely natural compounds.
- Production is strictly controlled incorporating a number of methods, allowing Ecomaat to formulate stable and active blends. Whilst in the course of storage it is possible that their uniformity may be reduced, this will have absolutely no impact on their effectiveness.
- “From field to final product” closed cycle producer of cosmetics and nutritional supplements. Ecomaat guarantee the quality of their active substances: essential oils, floral waters and unique Co2 extracts. All risk from cultivation through to bottling is eliminated including counterfeiting, manipulation or adulteration.
- All our products and production facilities - including the techniques we employ fully support the health of the soil, plants, animals and man as a unified community with view to a responsible, ethical and sustainable legacy.
- All packaging and bottles we utilise are 100% recyclable, incorporate ultra violet glass with graded strengths of protection reflecting the varying sensitivity of these valuable and potent extracts | essential oils.
- All our products carry production date and use by date
- We operate with fully traceable source of organic ingredients.
- Certified organic (Bio) by Lacon | USDA NOP | EU BIO-05 guaranteeing they only contain natural and pure ingredients.