Bulgarian Rose Otto organic Damascena oil 1ml
Organic Bulgarian Rose Damascena otto.
Pure and natural rose oil eliminates any rough tissue from skin, such as acne or scars.
Completely pure and non-toxic, and has a specific balancing effect on a women’s hormonal background.
Rose otto (attar of rose / attar of roses) has a beneficial impact on the nervous system – normalising the psycho-physiological functions of the organism, and relaxing, soothing, relieving fatigue, dissolving stress conditions, normalising brain hemodynamics, improving self-esteem.
Organic ingredients: Organic Rose damascena blossom
- Place an order for £35.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
The unmistakable fragrance of Rose otto (attar of rose / attar of roses) brings the sensation of luxury, the oil itself heals, restores, rejuvenates and hydrates skin in a natural delicate and gentle way.
Organic 100% pure Damascena oil eliminates any rough tissue from the skin including acne and scars. It is completely pure and non-toxic, with a specific balancing effect on women's hormonal background.
The rose Damask otto has a beneficial impact on the nervous system, also offering:
- Normalises the psycho-physiological functions of the organism
- Relieves fatigue
- Dissolves impact of stressful conditions
- Normalises brain hemodynamics
- Improves self-esteem
Packaging: 1 ml vial of pure organic Rose damascena otto (attar rose/ attar roses) in traditional Bulgarian hand carved walnut storage box, containing certificate of authenticity and guarentee from award winning Ecomaat Bulgaria
Organic ingredients: Organic Rosa damascena blossom
Why choose Ecomaat products?
- Are based on fragrances derived from organically cultivated plants from our farms, in total harmony with their natural dynamics, without artificial fertilisers, herbicides, pesticides and state authorised harvesting of wild grown plants collected from protected naturally pure areas.
- Aromas and oils are extracted in concentrated forms using traditional Bulgarian and “green” environmentally friendly state-of-the-art-technologies - CO2 extraction.
- Natural fragrances are not only pleasant to experience, but are active cosmetic substances in their own right. Their molecules naturally impact skin, both on the surface and into its deepest layers, stimulating it to independently produce necessary substances, renew itself and improve its protective properties.
- Ingredients - rejuvenating extracts and essential oils from Bulgarian medicinal plants, nourishing plant oils and waxes, are completely natural compounds.
- Production is strictly controlled incorporating a number of methods, allowing Ecomaat to formulate stable and active blends. Whilst in the course of storage it is possible that their uniformity may be reduced, this will have absolutely no impact on their effectiveness.
- “From field to final product” closed cycle producer of cosmetics and nutritional supplements. Ecomaat guarantee the quality of their active substances: essential oils, floral waters and unique Co2 extracts. All risk from cultivation through to bottling is eliminated including counterfeiting, manipulation or adulteration.
- All our products and production facilities - including the techniques we employ fully support the health of the soil, plants, animals and man as a unified community with view to a responsible, ethical and sustainable legacy.
- All packaging and bottles we utilise are 100% recyclable, incorporate ultra violet glass with graded strengths of protection reflecting the varying sensitivity of these valuable and potent extracts | essential oils.
- All our products carry production date and use by date
- We operate with fully traceable source of organic ingredients.
- Certified organic (Bio) by Lacon | USDA NOP | EU BIO-05 guaranteeing they only contain natural and pure ingredients.
Standard Delivery is the delivery method by which we ship goods, costs indicated are as set by Royal Mail.
Delivery estimated from 2+ working days depending on location.
We reserve the right to utilise reputable alternative delivery firms who comply with the same criteria.
Should you wish, goods can be sent by Guaranteed Delivery: Additional charges are per Royal Mail rates by weight.
For Guaranteed Delivery (next working day) your order must be received and processed by 2pm on a working day. Orders received beyond this time will be dispatched at the earliest opportunity, most likely the next working day. It is advisable to note that Guaranteed Delivery must be signed for on delivery, so please ensure there will be someone available to receive and sign for the package.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose from the shipping options for your purchase. The total shipping & handling charges will be calculated during checkout.
Orders are shipped on business days only and during office hours (subject to the above); Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays