Nourishing body oil - Rhodopa
Nourishing body oil
Rhodopa bio body oil provides an invisible layer of protection that activates micro-circulation and promotes skins metabolism. Its natural components are easily absorbed and leave skin feeling elegantly soft and smooth.
A highly nourishing blend of organic ingredients that restore natural softness and smoothness of the skin and assists with lymphatic drainage by removing toxic substances from within.
Results are deeply moisturised skin with significantly enhanced elasticity. With an authentic natural scent from the red berries of Juniperus Oxycedrus - woody but with an unexpectedly soft balsamic freshness.
Application: Used daily, gently massage onto clean skin until completely absorbed. When used regularly Rhodopa noticeably restores natural softness and sublime smooth complexion.
Rhodopa is named after - the mountain along whose slopes and ridges where the red juniper berries are gathered. Herodotus spoke of a tale about Rhodopis - a beautiful Thracian slave for whose freedom the infatuated brother of Sappfo, (the lyric poet), paid an enormous ransom.
USDA NOP certified 100% organic
- Place an order for £35.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
Nourishing organic body care oil
Rhodopa bio oil provides an invisible layer of protection that activates micro-circulation and promotes skin metabolism. Its natural components are easily absorbed and leave skin nourished, feeling elegantly soft and smooth.
A highly effective blend of organic ingredients restores the natural softness and smoothness of the skin and assists with lymphatic drainage by removing toxic substances from within.
The benefits are deeply moisturised skin with significantly enhanced elasticity. With an authentic natural scent from the red berries of Juniperus Oxycedrus - woody, but with an unexpectedly soft balsamic freshness.
Application: Used daily, gently massage onto clean skin until completely absorbed. When used regularly Rhodopa restores natural softness and sublime smooth complexion.
Packaging: 50 ml UV Pharmaceutical glass bottle
Organic Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis seed oil*, Prunus armeniaca kernel oil*, Persea gratissima oil*, Vaccinium macrocarpon seed oil*, Theobroma cacao seed butter*, Citrus paradisi peel oil*, Juniperus oxycedrus fruit extract**, Rosa damascena flower oil*, Limonene***, Citronellol***, Geraniol***, Farnesol***, Eugenol***, Linalool***
*bio-certified ingredients **bio-certified CO2 extracts ***natural compounds in essential oils and CO2 extracts
USDA NOP certified 100% organic
Rhodopa named after the mountain along whose slopes and ridges where the red juniper berries are gathered. Herodotus spoke of a tale about Rhodopis - a beautiful Thracian slave for whose freedom the infatuated brother of Sappfo, (the lyric poet), paid an enormous ransom.
Impressive oil, skin feels better immediately, love natural scent
Great brand, skin absorbs so well not greasy after sue just smooth! Gentle fragrance
Bought on sale and it really is very good. Makes skin glow after and feels great. Its smell is very good as it helps me relax in the evening
Got this while it was on sale and very impressed by quality. The oil is absorbed so quickly by skin no greasy residue. Dry patches calmed almost immediately. The smell is quite relaxing. Skin felt super smooth after 3 or so days
Such a wonderful aroma - you can sense the Juniper! Simple to use and very effective, perfect for after shower
Simply great. Took 7-8 days to see effect but delighted with result. Really simple to apply skin drinks it up
So happy to find this as my legs were always suffering with dry patches. Would recommend to anyone wanting problem free skin care
Great body detox. Took about a week but noticed skin feels much more firm and appears fresh and dare I say less wrinkly ;o)))) Thank you
Why choose Ecomaat products?
- Are based on fragrances derived from organically cultivated plants from our farms, in total harmony with their natural dynamics, without artificial fertilisers, herbicides, pesticides and state authorised harvesting of wild grown plants collected from protected naturally pure areas.
- Aromas and oils are extracted in concentrated forms using traditional Bulgarian and “green” environmentally friendly state-of-the-art-technologies - CO2 extraction.
- Natural fragrances are not only pleasant to experience, but are active cosmetic substances in their own right. Their molecules naturally impact skin, both on the surface and into its deepest layers, stimulating it to independently produce necessary substances, renew itself and improve its protective properties.
- Ingredients - rejuvenating extracts and essential oils from Bulgarian medicinal plants, nourishing plant oils and waxes, are completely natural compounds.
- Production is strictly controlled incorporating a number of methods, allowing Ecomaat to formulate stable and active blends. Whilst in the course of storage it is possible that their uniformity may be reduced, this will have absolutely no impact on their effectiveness.
- “From field to final product” closed cycle producer of cosmetics and nutritional supplements. Ecomaat guarantee the quality of their active substances: essential oils, floral waters and unique Co2 extracts. All risk from cultivation through to bottling is eliminated including counterfeiting, manipulation or adulteration.
- All our products and production facilities - including the techniques we employ fully support the health of the soil, plants, animals and man as a unified community with view to a responsible, ethical and sustainable legacy.
- All packaging and bottles we utilise are 100% recyclable, incorporate ultra violet glass with graded strengths of protection reflecting the varying sensitivity of these valuable and potent extracts | essential oils.
- All our products carry production date and use by date
- We operate with fully traceable source of organic ingredients.
- Certified organic (Bio) by Lacon | USDA NOP | EU BIO-05 guaranteeing they only contain natural and pure ingredients.
Standard Delivery is the delivery method by which we ship goods, costs indicated are as set by Royal Mail.
Delivery estimated from 2+ working days depending on location.
We reserve the right to utilise reputable alternative delivery firms who comply with the same criteria.
Should you wish, goods can be sent by Guaranteed Delivery: Additional charges are per Royal Mail rates by weight.
For Guaranteed Delivery (next working day) your order must be received and processed by 2pm on a working day. Orders received beyond this time will be dispatched at the earliest opportunity, most likely the next working day. It is advisable to note that Guaranteed Delivery must be signed for on delivery, so please ensure there will be someone available to receive and sign for the package.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose from the shipping options for your purchase. The total shipping & handling charges will be calculated during checkout.
Orders are shipped on business days only and during office hours (subject to the above); Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays