Maat Face 10 x 5ml
Maat, an exclusive 100% organic anti-aging cold blended oil with highly desirable properties: Hydrating, recuperating and stimulating effects.
Incorporating the "Queen of flowers", Bulgarian Rose (damask oil), in a form that provides intense aromatherapeutic care for face, neck line and body exhibiting stimulating effects on:
- Wrinkle and fine line protection
- Skin brightening
Applied to the face;- skin becomes noticeably smoother with pigment and tone evened.
Applied to the Body:- Maat exhibits powerful regenerating effects
Rose oil - Restores the youthful looks of skin, preserves its beauty, natural glow and counteracts the influence of stress and effects of passing time.
Lavender – Proactively heals cells and stimulates their recovery; a natural antiseptic and anti-depressant
Maat enhances skin elasticity, minimises scar tissue & uneven areas, the results are unmistakable, youthful, radiant and velvet-soft skin.
USDA NOP and EU 834/2005 certified 100% organic
- Place an order for £20.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
Maat, an exclusive 100% organic, anti-aging exclusive formula of skincare for the face, neckline and body.
The combination of CO2 extracts and organic essential oils of this powerful Maat blend imparts effective
- Recuperating and
- Stimulating properties
Spa Maat application actively reduces pore size and displays regenerating qualities that dissolves skin scarring and heals inflammations. Maat exhibits stimulating effects on cells that are
- Toning and
- Enhance skin elasticity
Rose - Restores the youthful looks of skin, preserves its beauty, natural glow and counteracts the influence of stress and effects of passing time.
Lavender - Proactively heals cells and stimulates their recovery; a natural antiseptic and anti-depressant
A luxurious aromatherapeutic blend, Maat is pure perfection for facial, neck line and body, the result is youthful, radiant, velvet-soft.
Suitable for: All skin types (especially effective for over 30's and dehydrated skin)
Packaging: Box of 10 x 5 ml UV pharmaceutical glass bottle
Organic ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil*, Triticum vulgare (wheat germ) oil*, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil*, Olea europea (olive) oil*, Rose damascena (rose) oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract**, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, Citronellol***, Geraniol***, Eugenol***, Linalool***, Limonene***, Farnesol***
**bio-certified Co2 extracts
***natural compounds in essential oils and Co2 extracts
USDA NOP & EU 834/2005 certified 100% organic
For external use only
Keep out of reach of children
Avoid contact with eyes
Store at 7-25 Degrees C
Do not use during pregnancy
Do not apply in cases of allergy to essential oils
Why choose Ecomaat products?
- Are based on fragrances derived from organically cultivated plants from our farms, in total harmony with their natural dynamics, without artificial fertilisers, herbicides, pesticides and state authorised harvesting of wild grown plants collected from protected naturally pure areas.
- Aromas and oils are extracted in concentrated forms using traditional Bulgarian and “green” environmentally friendly state-of-the-art-technologies - CO2 extraction.
- Natural fragrances are not only pleasant to experience, but are active cosmetic substances in their own right. Their molecules naturally impact skin, both on the surface and into its deepest layers, stimulating it to independently produce necessary substances, renew itself and improve its protective properties.
- Ingredients - rejuvenating extracts and essential oils from Bulgarian medicinal plants, nourishing plant oils and waxes, are completely natural compounds.
- Production is strictly controlled incorporating a number of methods, allowing Ecomaat to formulate stable and active blends. Whilst in the course of storage it is possible that their uniformity may be reduced, this will have absolutely no impact on their effectiveness.
- “From field to final product” closed cycle producer of cosmetics and nutritional supplements. Ecomaat guarantee the quality of their active substances: essential oils, floral waters and unique Co2 extracts. All risk from cultivation through to bottling is eliminated including counterfeiting, manipulation or adulteration.
- All our products and production facilities - including the techniques we employ fully support the health of the soil, plants, animals and man as a unified community with view to a responsible, ethical and sustainable legacy.
- All packaging and bottles we utilise are 100% recyclable, incorporate ultra violet glass with graded strengths of protection reflecting the varying sensitivity of these valuable and potent extracts | essential oils.
- All our products carry production date and use by date
- We operate with fully traceable source of organic ingredients.
- Certified organic (Bio) by Lacon | USDA NOP | EU BIO-05 guaranteeing they only contain natural and pure ingredients.
Standard Delivery is the delivery method by which we ship goods, costs indicated are as set by Royal Mail.
Delivery estimated from 2+ working days depending on location.
We reserve the right to utilise reputable alternative delivery firms who comply with the same criteria.
Should you wish, goods can be sent by Guaranteed Delivery: Additional charges are per Royal Mail rates by weight.
For Guaranteed Delivery (next working day) your order must be received and processed by 2pm on a working day. Orders received beyond this time will be dispatched at the earliest opportunity, most likely the next working day. It is advisable to note that Guaranteed Delivery must be signed for on delivery, so please ensure there will be someone available to receive and sign for the package.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose from the shipping options for your purchase. The total shipping & handling charges will be calculated during checkout.
Orders are shipped on business days only and during office hours (subject to the above); Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays