Lavender 10ml (Lavandula angustifolia)
Suitable for: All skin type
Aroma: sweet, fruity and floral fragrance, soothing and woody; middle note
A versatile essential oil, organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) grown in Bulgarian fields with fully traceable organic credentials offers a wide number of applications.
It relaxes and refreshes, balances, soothes or stimulates - depending on the personal needs, it is an excellent choice for treating muscle fatigue.
Lavender oil helps with sunburn and has a soothing effect on dry skin types, it can be utilised for the treatment of various skin inflammations. It rejuvenates the skin and promotes its natural recuperative functions.
The fragrance of Lavender helps alleviate fatigue and promotes heightened working abilities and concentration. Ecomaat organic Lavender also enhances the capacity to adapt to new climatic conditions and reduces desynchronisation and meteopathic reactions.
Exhibits relaxing, stress relieving, anti-inflammatory, healing, pain-relieving and antiseptic properties. This oil is suitable for the maintenance of even the most tender or sensitive skin.
USDA NOP certified 100% organic
- Place an order for £20.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
Aroma: Sweet, fruity and floral fragrance, soothing and woody; middle note.
Lavender (organic Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil cultivated from organic farms in Bulgaria, is considered to be one of the most versatile essential oils, lending itself to the greatest number of applications.
Lavender essential oils offers:
- Relaxing qualities
- Beautifully refreshment
- Restoration of balance
- Imparts a gentle caressing soothing sensation
- Provides stimulation
The effects are dependant on the personal needs, it is an excellent choice for treating muscle fatigue.
Amongst other properties Lavender oil helps with:
- Sunburn and has a soothing effect on dry skin types,
- Utilised for the treatment of various skin inflammations
- Rejuvenates the skin and promotes its natural recuperative functions
- Stress relieving
- Antiseptic properties
The fragrance of Lavender actively contributes to alleviating fatigue and promotes heightened working abilities and attention. Lavender is also known to enhance the capacity to adapt to new climatic conditions and reduces desynchronisation and meteopathic reactions.
Suitable for: All skin types including tender or sensitive skin and conditions.
Packaging: 10ml bottle UV Pharmaceutical glass
Organic ingredients: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil*
USDA NOP certified 100% organic
For external use only
Do not use undiluted on the skin
Do not use during pregnancy
Do not apply in the case of allergy to essential oils
keep out of the reach of children
Lovely oil, lovely scent and lovely effect
Why choose Ecomaat products?
- Are based on fragrances derived from organically cultivated plants from our farms, in total harmony with their natural dynamics, without artificial fertilisers, herbicides, pesticides and state authorised harvesting of wild grown plants collected from protected naturally pure areas.
- Aromas and oils are extracted in concentrated forms using traditional Bulgarian and “green” environmentally friendly state-of-the-art-technologies - CO2 extraction.
- Natural fragrances are not only pleasant to experience, but are active cosmetic substances in their own right. Their molecules naturally impact skin, both on the surface and into its deepest layers, stimulating it to independently produce necessary substances, renew itself and improve its protective properties.
- Ingredients - rejuvenating extracts and essential oils from Bulgarian medicinal plants, nourishing plant oils and waxes, are completely natural compounds.
- Production is strictly controlled incorporating a number of methods, allowing Ecomaat to formulate stable and active blends. Whilst in the course of storage it is possible that their uniformity may be reduced, this will have absolutely no impact on their effectiveness.
- “From field to final product” closed cycle producer of cosmetics and nutritional supplements. Ecomaat guarantee the quality of their active substances: essential oils, floral waters and unique Co2 extracts. All risk from cultivation through to bottling is eliminated including counterfeiting, manipulation or adulteration.
- All our products and production facilities - including the techniques we employ fully support the health of the soil, plants, animals and man as a unified community with view to a responsible, ethical and sustainable legacy.
- All packaging and bottles we utilise are 100% recyclable, incorporate ultra violet glass with graded strengths of protection reflecting the varying sensitivity of these valuable and potent extracts | essential oils.
- All our products carry production date and use by date
- We operate with fully traceable source of organic ingredients.
- Certified organic (Bio) by Lacon | USDA NOP | EU BIO-05 guaranteeing they only contain natural and pure ingredients.
Standard Delivery is the delivery method by which we ship goods, costs indicated are as set by Royal Mail.
Delivery estimated from 2+ working days depending on location.
We reserve the right to utilise reputable alternative delivery firms who comply with the same criteria.
Should you wish, goods can be sent by Guaranteed Delivery: Additional charges are per Royal Mail rates by weight.
For Guaranteed Delivery (next working day) your order must be received and processed by 2pm on a working day. Orders received beyond this time will be dispatched at the earliest opportunity, most likely the next working day. It is advisable to note that Guaranteed Delivery must be signed for on delivery, so please ensure there will be someone available to receive and sign for the package.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose from the shipping options for your purchase. The total shipping & handling charges will be calculated during checkout.
Orders are shipped on business days only and during office hours (subject to the above); Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays