La Vie en Rose Aroma Tonic - Intense hydration
Suitable for: All skin types and all age groups
Recommended for: Prematurely aged skin, addressing wrinkles/fine lines and to rejuvenate tired looking skin and eyes.
Purify, moisturise and rebalance your skin with La Vie en Rose aroma tonic, embrace its delicate aroma as it refreshes and energises the senses and leaves your skin with a satin soft, radiantly glowing complexion.
Aroma tonic is created from delicious extracts of organic Bulgarian rose alba and rose damascena grown in a microclimate at altitude on ecologically responsible rose farms to create a skin tonic of the highest order.
- To refresh: Spray directly on to your face, hair and hands throughout the day.
- For hydration of the skin on the body: Spray directly onto dry skin areas
- For hydration and for shiny glossy hair: Spray on clean lightly dampened hair
USDA NOP certified 100% organic
Quick BuyJust 3 fields to fill in
Organic rose facial tonic that exhibits an exceptionally tender action that intensely hydrates and tones (vitalising action), with priceless extracts derived from a unique blend of organic white Bulgarian rose, rosa alba and rose damascena, grown at altitude in microclimate on ecologically responsible farms.
Purify, moisturise and rebalance your skin with La Vie en Rose aroma tonic, embrace its delicate aroma as it refreshes and energises the senses and leaves your skin with a satin soft, radiantly glowing complexion. The skins lipid barrier is normalised, cleansed and enlightened.
To refresh: Spray directly on to your face, hair and hands throughout the day.
To hydrate body: Spray directly onto dry skin areas
To hydrate and for shiny glossy hair: Spray on clean lightly dampened hair
Suitable for: All skin types and all age groups.
Recomended for: Ideal for prematurely aged skin, addressing wrinkles and to rejuvenate tired looking skin and eyes.
Packaging: 100ml bottle bottle UV Pharmaceutical glass
Organic Ingredients: Rose alba flower extract**, Rose damascena flower extract**, Citronellol***, Eugenol***, Farnesol***.
**bio-certified Co2 extracts
***natural compounds in essential oils and Co2 extracts
USDA NOP certified organic
Unique! Gorgeous smell and great effect. Love that can use it with makeup
Effective facial mist love the double rose scent amazing. Find it help balance and hydrate skin. Use it under makeup. Great customer service
Great tonic, impressive aroma and skin appears / feels better
such a original scent and makes skin incredibly soft and smooth
Such luxury - this toner works very well cleansing and relaxing. Love spraying it on my hair & face, just enjoying the cooling and wonderful rose smell.
Why choose Ecomaat products?
- Are based on fragrances derived from organically cultivated plants from our farms, in total harmony with their natural dynamics, without artificial fertilisers, herbicides, pesticides and state authorised harvesting of wild grown plants collected from protected naturally pure areas.
- Aromas and oils are extracted in concentrated forms using traditional Bulgarian and “green” environmentally friendly state-of-the-art-technologies - CO2 extraction.
- Natural fragrances are not only pleasant to experience, but are active cosmetic substances in their own right. Their molecules naturally impact skin, both on the surface and into its deepest layers, stimulating it to independently produce necessary substances, renew itself and improve its protective properties.
- Ingredients - rejuvenating extracts and essential oils from Bulgarian medicinal plants, nourishing plant oils and waxes, are completely natural compounds.
- Production is strictly controlled incorporating a number of methods, allowing Ecomaat to formulate stable and active blends. Whilst in the course of storage it is possible that their uniformity may be reduced, this will have absolutely no impact on their effectiveness.
- “From field to final product” closed cycle producer of cosmetics and nutritional supplements. Ecomaat guarantee the quality of their active substances: essential oils, floral waters and unique Co2 extracts. All risk from cultivation through to bottling is eliminated including counterfeiting, manipulation or adulteration.
- All our products and production facilities - including the techniques we employ fully support the health of the soil, plants, animals and man as a unified community with view to a responsible, ethical and sustainable legacy.
- All packaging and bottles we utilise are 100% recyclable, incorporate ultra violet glass with graded strengths of protection reflecting the varying sensitivity of these valuable and potent extracts | essential oils.
- All our products carry production date and use by date
- We operate with fully traceable source of organic ingredients.
- Certified organic (Bio) by Lacon | USDA NOP | EU BIO-05 guaranteeing they only contain natural and pure ingredients.
Standard Delivery is the delivery method by which we ship goods, costs indicated are as set by Royal Mail.
Delivery estimated from 2+ working days depending on location.
We reserve the right to utilise reputable alternative delivery firms who comply with the same criteria.
Should you wish, goods can be sent by Guaranteed Delivery: Additional charges are per Royal Mail rates by weight.
For Guaranteed Delivery (next working day) your order must be received and processed by 2pm on a working day. Orders received beyond this time will be dispatched at the earliest opportunity, most likely the next working day. It is advisable to note that Guaranteed Delivery must be signed for on delivery, so please ensure there will be someone available to receive and sign for the package.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose from the shipping options for your purchase. The total shipping & handling charges will be calculated during checkout.
Orders are shipped on business days only and during office hours (subject to the above); Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays